Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Social Media Earworms 4


Writing's On The Wall (Cover)

Sarah JoyFellow Google + User

If you like this artist, check out her YouTubeChannel.

Let me paint the picture for you:

It's dawn. Coffee mug steaming, warming my hands. Checking my accounts, getting ready for the day. Spot this interesting post above. Click on it. Instantly blown away. Forget it's the morning. Awakened. Transfixed. One listen. One new subscription.

To preface my praise of this artist's talent, this video's film quality flirts with perfection and the sound mastering masterfully captures her stunningly beautiful voice; the video's framework simply represents this artist in a much deserving light, and I enjoyed the video almost as much as I enjoyed the performance. Her unique style and voice made my morning coffee so much more gratifying--something I never thought possible. Talent like this should be shared, should be experienced, should be what we hear repeatedly playing on our radios, on our stages (I can only imagine what a live performance would do to my state of mind!)

No comments:

Post a Comment