Tuesday, July 26, 2016

People Who Should Suffer Beheading; or At Least An Unhealable Paper Cut 5


People who generate unsavory "lip-smacking" or other discernible sounds while eating with their mouths open.

If you require a fail-safe diet, seek a "lip-smacker" to join you while eating your meals. Instant loss of appetite. Now, I am not speaking of the noises associated with general "chewing" or the "crunch" sounds radiating from a set of full cheeks while chomping on crunchy edibles. I am only referring to people who eat disgustingly loud with their mouths open, audibly smacking and licking their teeth and lips. If these people would simply keep their upper lips secure with their lower lips while chewing, this downright abhorrent behavior would never exist. Even the young beautiful lady below would send jolts down my spine if she practiced this disgusting habit with the hamburger in her hand, and yes, I would, sadly but most assuredly, scamper from the table, cringing...however, I think I could still date this beauty; we would simply never share a meal together...or I would purchase the best earplugs ever manufactured. 

No comments:

Post a Comment