Thursday, April 14, 2022

Rolls Of Insulation 18 (Meme/Pic Dump) (50 Pics)

I got the idea for this label from one of my favorite bloggers and social media friends: I have tons of pictures I download from my daily queries and random searches, but I don't share them all because I try to only pick the ones I evaluate to be the best or the ones I consider to be my favorites for my humble posts; however, I've chosen to post these discarded pictures anyway under this gigantic label. I truly desire to entertain you, even if in the slightest, so relax and scroll until your finger hurts.

Great Artists: The Band ; 1971

Shadow and slope make it look like he’s floating.



Beyond the Surface ; Megan Aline



Thrills, Chills, And Deceit...Oh My!: After She’s Gone ; Lisa Jackson


Great Artists: The Byrds

The legs of a track cyclist.



Constantly Growing ; Megan Aline



Thrills, Chills, And Deceit...Oh My!: The Guest Room ; Chris Bohjalian


Great Artists: Sly And The Family Stone

A Frog's Journey



Everything Changes ; Megan Aline


Bill W., a co-founder of Alcoholics Anonymous, supposedly asked for a drink on his death bed, but the wish was not granted. I believe this is why he was able to bring his program to so many in need, because he was a man who realized his flaws and never appeared or acted above his own addiction. This last wish also demonstrates the powerlessness an alcoholic has over alcohol, and just how difficult remaining sober is for them. If you are in recovery, remain human and humble, but also realize just how strong you are.

Thrills, Chills, And Deceit...Oh My!: The Case Of Lisandra P. ;  Hélène Grémillon

The Day Willie Nelson Got Pulled Over

Ray Charles, Steve Cropper, Dan Aykroyd, John Belushi, and John Landis during the filming of The Blues Brothers ; 1980

Lightning struck this tree and blew the bark clean off.



Positive Light ; Megan Aline


During the Victorian Era, headless photos were all the rage and done during an age without photoshop.

Thrills, Chills, And Deceit...Oh My!: The Ex ; Alafair Burke

Warwick Davis next to four figures of the characters he played in the Harry Potter Series.

Great Artists: Deep Purple

Oskar Schindler being greeted by 300 Holocaust survivors in Jerusalem ; May 1, 1962



Radiance ; Megan Aline



Thrills, Chills, And Deceit...Oh My!: No One Knows ; J.T. Ellison

The filming of the train crash scene from Back to the Future III (Behind-The-Scenes)

Statue of Jean-Claude Van Damme in Vandam Village, Azerbaijan


Elvira, Mistress Of The Dark

Jack Nicholson

Sigourney Weaver and the "Alien Queen" on the set of Aliens ; 1985

No comments:

Post a Comment