Wednesday, January 6, 2016

My Favorite Songs 16


What's Up? ; 4 Non Blondes ; Bigger, Better, Faster, More!, 1992

I liked their first big hit, What's Up?, so much I bought the album when it first came out...and to my surprise, I loved it completely...every song...I think it was Linda Perry's voice: what a range! Sadly, the band broke up before completing another album, but Miss Perry has gone on to a very prosperous career, writing, producing, and engineering songs for other popular artists as well as performing as a solo artist. My other favorite song from this album is Spaceman, but I regularly listen to the album in its entirety.

HERE ARE SOME OF HER MUSIC CREDITS:

Pink – Get the Party Started – Written & Produced by L. Perry

Christina Aguilera – Beautiful – Written & Produced by L. Perry

Alicia Keys – Superwoman – Co-Written by L. Perry

Gwen Stefani – What You Waiting For? – Co-Written by L. Perry, Engineered by L. Perry

Courtney Love – Letter To God – Written & Produced by L. Perry

Gwen Stefani – Wonderful Life – Written by L. Perry

Christina Aguilera – Hurt – Co-Written by L. Perry, Produced by L. Perry

Christina Aguilera – Candyman – Co-Written by L. Perry, Produced by L. Perry

Celine Dion – My Love – Written, Produced, & Engineered by L. Perry

James Blunt – No Bravery – Produced by L. Perry

Surprising, huh? Not to me.

For more, visit her official website.

No comments:

Post a Comment