Sunday, July 31, 2016

People Who Should Suffer Beheading; or At Least An Unhealable Paper Cut 6


People who overly use abbreviations in their speech.

I bet you would like to see the second half of this photo, but the constraints of this post does not allow it. Disappointing? TOTES! I bet if you could see the rest of this young lady's form, you would be TOTES JELLY! WHATEVS? Do not WHATEVS me! Go take your MEDS. No, do not get on your phone and use that new APP.

I know some abbreviations have entered into our daily language use, but I still will utter complete words as often as my company allows.

1 comment:

  1. The best foods are vegetable soups (no tomatoes,
    potatoes or eggplant) with spices, (cardamom, cumin, coriander,
    fennel, black pepper, turmeric, etc. Having other things
    or obstacles near by will disturb your kid and get him to consider them instead, which
    can cause him being affected by accidents and slips.
    Ask people around, do a little research or ask elders before heading
    shopping for your loved one.

    ReplyDelete