Friday, December 25, 2020

Most Wanted Posters - Special Edition - Friday


This gorgeous gal reminds me about the argument, or discussion, I've had with my friends so many a-rainy day when I was younger: would a woman with a great figure still be as attractive with the same facial features, but a less curvy figure? So what is more dominant: curves or facial features? We would volley our examples back and forth, wasting the days away dreaming of girls at school who most likely would never talk to us, but it filled the dreary hours (and the less dreary hours) with feisty interaction and debate only teenagers would love. 

I still believe facial features are dominant, even though I am partial to particular curvatures of the female form, because nothing is more beautiful than figuratively scarred and emotional eyes, smiles of pure joy, and voices to melt the coldest, snow-capped mountain peaks…and all of these qualities reside in facial features…curves are nice, but they are only pleasant additions. 









No comments:

Post a Comment