Sunday, April 7, 2024

Most Wanted Posters - Sunday


~A Man Explains His Feelings To A Woman~

She’s locked away
deep inside my dreams.

She’s so close to my heart
or so it seems?

Her thoughts stay away
but for good reasons.

But a smile from her
is worth four seasons.

To experience her kiss
is so unreal.

To experience her stare
and what her eyes conceal
would last a life time of hope
and wanted zeal.

I can’t give her a cruise;
an island, or a plane.

But I can give her a flower
and pizza just the same.

I can’t give her a diamond necklace
or a turn around driveway.

But I can give her a walk in the park
in the heavenly month of May.

I can’t give her Zorro’s excitement
or love in Don Juan fashion.

But I can give her my lone heart
and its undying passion.

What she does to me is unreal
and I want it to continue.

I just hope that I become
one of the oh, so lucky few.

No comments:

Post a Comment