Sunday, July 21, 2024

Most Wanted Posters - Sunday


~why the hell~

please tell me what it is! 
give me one damn reason!
why do you keep my heart unloved?
why do you keep it freezing?

why the hell can’t you tell me?
why the hell can’t you love me?
please, dammit give me the truth
oh please, God, please, please help me…

why can’t you be mine?
why are you so afraid?
why do you shy away from my touch?
what mistakes have i made?

why is our love like this?
why am i like this?
what the hell haven’t i done?
what the hell have i missed?

i have given you my love,
my trust, word, and time;
but the only thing i haven’t given you
is a cheap come on line.

why do i keep fighting?
why don’t i just give up?
because everytime i do,
i feel I haven’t done enough.

i should have tried harder
but there’s nothing new for me to try;
and i never make up ground,
so i just say goodbye.

why the hell can’t i move on?
what do you have that i need?
i try to grow a flower
but i only implant a weed!

why the hell do i write to you?
why the hell don’t i know?
probably because sometimes two plus two is four,
and my heart just won’t let you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment