Friday, May 21, 2021

Most Wanted Posters - Special Edition - Friday


~Why I Stare~

You wonder why I stare?
what soul could help the trance
With the dream of something so beautiful
already locked in romance
You ask me why I stare?
my eyes seek what they please
For a sight as soft and gentle
is but all my dream needs
Does it bother you I stare?
if it does why do you look?
Because from me my mind is missing
the fantasy your heart took
Again, you ask me why I stare?
I can’t help you if you don’t already know
Because my thoughts are preoccupied
with your beauty's subtle glow
You still ask me why I stare?
haven’t I said enough?
I could dream inside your eyes forever;
the diamonds in my life's rough
Now do you understand why I stare?
and that your face is my home
Because at least I can see you there
and at least I won’t be alone

 







No comments:

Post a Comment