Sunday, July 7, 2024

Great Performances - My Generation 21

“Walter White” ; Bryan Cranston ; Breaking Bad ; 2008-2013

“You clearly don’t know who you’re talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!”

“If you don’t know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly.”

“Say my name.”

I do not know how many people knew who this man was until Malcom in the Middle, and I believe he surprised everyone, and I mean everyone, when Breaking Bad premiered and he literally blew our socks off with this performance. There are not many unforgettable television shows, especially with the frequency they are produced, but because of this man's singular and breathtaking passion on screen, this show will live on forever and will remain arguably the best one ever produced.  

No comments:

Post a Comment