Sunday, September 10, 2023

Most Wanted Posters - Sunday


~My Last Breath~

A smile, a laugh—significant delights.
With a pure voice and electrifying eyes,
she brightens my heartache
as her lips seek no lies.  

She floats fearlessly around my heart,
frightening my weathered wishes,
as my serpent from the past
slithers and hisses.

It searches for the forbidden apple,
but her kiss immunes my soul.
Her touch tethers my sins affray,
transforming my heart, solid, and whole.

She taunts my reality
by the days and by the nights,
yearning for the zest of her youth 
and the security of her sights.

Her beauty is beyond any bliss
and her friendship frolics with few.
My attention eagerly focuses 
as crisply as morning dew.

Dawn comes with rosy fingers 
as among mortals a goddess sits.
She probes and pushes your Pandora’s box 
to the limits of your sensual wits.

Her eyes are a universe of stars 
as soft as pillows are her lips.
Yet her heart remains humble, 
and from exaggerations, her ego never sips.

Seeing this angel fly amongst the clouds 
definitely will come in time.
But I would give my last breath 
for her halo to lean towards mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment