Sunday, May 22, 2022

Jokes 19

Only in Florida I swear! 

I drove to the gas station to fill the car up, when I noticed two police officers were watching a woman who was smoking while filling her car up. I thought, "Is she stupid, crazy, or both?", especially with the police standing right there...

I minded my own business, filled the car up, and went inside to pay. As I was paying for my fuel, I heard someone screaming...I’m talking violent death screams. I looked outside, and I saw that this woman's arm was on fire!

She was swinging her arm, running around and going nuts. When I ran outside, the police had the woman on the ground, and they were putting the fire out. Then they put handcuffs on her and put her in the police car. I was a bit shocked, couldn't believe they actually arrested her, because surely she ought to be in an ambulance, not a police car, right? 

But me being nosey as I am, I asked one of the police officers what they were arresting her for...

He looked at me, dead serious, and said, "Waving a fire arm."

No comments:

Post a Comment